| Lis and Michael straining mole sauce. |
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Lis' Graduation & Schwake's 40th birthday parties - May 17, 2014
This is a little out of the timeline, but I didn't want to forget! We hosted Lis Erickson's PhD graduation party and David Schwake's 40th birthday party. The party was a great gathering of some Wisconsin friends and a lot of Wartburg alumns. It was almost like a wedding reception. It was a great party - great food and great weather. People could be outside eating, playing bags or ladder golf, kids playing on the swingset. The food was great too - smoked chicken with homemade mole sauce! Mmmmm. The Graham's put on a great party. :) I don't have any pictures on the party, though. But I do have a picture of us making the homemade mole.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment