Dawn came out on Saturday 1/19/2013 to cheer on the Badgers as the Men's basketball team played against the Hawkeyes at Carver Hawkeye Arena in Iowa City. Unfortunately, a win was not to be had by the Badgers. Their shooting was off, and I mean WAY off. The best shot of the night was one that came at the buzzer at halftime. But that one didn't even count because they shot it after the buzzer. At one point the score was 30-10 Hawkeyes! They did come back to within 3, in the second half but it was too little too late. They were still being haunted by terrible shooting. The Hawks had handed the Badgers their first Big Ten loss of the season.
Dawn and I did have fun earlier in the day. We went to a couple of antique stores and Dawn bought a couple of things at each place. Then we went to a bead store and Dawn spent some money there, getting more supplies to make her beautiful bracelets. It was great to see her again. I should be able to drive again Feb 1st so the next time that I see Dawn it will hopefully be in the marvelous state of Wisconsin!

No comments:
Post a Comment