Monday, March 18, 2013

St. Patty's Weekend 2013

Saturday, March 16 - First run of the year. The Dyersville Gaelic Gallop has become an annual tradition (since 2011). I've seen my cousin Brenda the last two years and we always take a picture. Normally Leah and I run the 2-miler, but she couldn't make it this year. I look forward to running with her next year. Mom braved the 30 degree temps to cheer us on. She was great at runner support, but only got to see Brenda and Wes cross the finish line. She missed me and Eva! :-)
Amy (friend of Brenda's), Wes, Brenda, Eva, and me
After the run, and some yummy homemade vegetable soup, I headed to Todd and Ann's to see Cali and Jay. Jay has gotten a TON of hair since I last saw him and he is now laughing. It's so much fun to see him smile. Cali and I played the "up" game which mainly consists of me throwing her up in the air and then holding her upside down so that she can say hi to her mom. I also taught Cali how to "sneak up" on Grandpa A. and "ROAR" at him. It's so fun to see her "scare" grandpa.
Then I stopped at Shell and Tony's to see Johanna. She loves her bouncy chair. She looks like she's going to fly right out of it. Her legs are going to get strong fast and she will be walking in no time.

Cute Jay


Cali and me


Cali and her infamous tongue

Me and Johanna
Sunday, March 17th - After Michael got home from work we went to Donnelly's Pub in downtown IC. There Michael had a Guinness and we shared some Jameson Hot Wings. Then it was time for some corned beef and cabbage and some sweet potato fries. Donnelly's never fails to deliver some good bar food.

Happy St. Patty's everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had hot WINGS and not hot WINDS... Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't you heard of Hot Winds appetizers before????

    ReplyDelete