Sunday, July 28, 2013

Aaaay and Solly's burgers

On Saturday, July 28th we had a fun day in Milwaukee with Melissa. In the morning all three of us took a nice, long 3 mile walk along the lake by Melissa's place. So pretty, but chilly!  It was only 60 degrees out. Can you believe that?  60 degrees on July 27th?  
After we got back we got ready and then went to do a little shopping and then went to Solly's Burgers. These were the REAL definition of a butter. They had a HUGE slab of butter on them between the burger and the bun. Now, I love butter, but I thought that this burger was kind of gross - way too much butter.  But Michael thought that the burger was good. But I will say that Solly's had great malts. They were yummy!  Melissa and I split a chocolate malt.  Michael had a Chocolate Cherry malt.  They were great!  

After burgers, fries and malts we went to go see the "Bronze Fonz". 
For supper it was delicious spinach lasagna rolls by Melissa, Fincel's sweet corn, sourdough bread from the Milwaukee Public Market and cabbage from mom's garden. Delicious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment